Each author can hold a 15 minutes long lecture (precisely 15 min.: 10 min. presentation + 5 min. discussion). If one author cannot finish the presentation in time there will be no possibility to discuss the research scope.
Please prepare your presentation in .ppt, .pptx (Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003-2019 format) or .pdf file. Please avoid using videos embedded in your show. If you have a video, please contact the technician in the lecture hall at latest in the break before your presentation (but preferably earlier) to test it in advance.
Please note that using your own notebook is NOT ALLOWED.
Each poster can be mounted during the whole Workshop, however there will be two poster sessions held during the Workshop, we kindly ask our authors to be present in these session at their posters:
Posters should be prepared for standard STANDING (PORTRAIT) A/0 size (84 x 119 cm – 1 sqm). PLEASE DO NOT PRINT A LANDSCAPE POSTER!
The organisers provide pins to mount your poster to the board at the conference venue and they will be for your service if you need help. Posters will be identified by posters numbers, which are printed in the final program.
The poster title, author(s)’s name(s) and affiliation(s) should appear on the top.
- Posters should be readable to viewers from 1m away. For legibility, a minimum font size of 28 points.
- The content should be understandable without oral explanation. Using formulas, graphs and pictures will facilitate the understanding for attendees.
- Posters should be made of paper, fabric or cardboard. Heavy board materials may be difficult to get positioned on the poster board.
We hereby offer you the possibility of having your poster printed locally, so that you do not have to be bothered with the production and transportation of your poster.
The posters will be printed on a standard standing A/0 size (84 x 119 cm - 1 sqm) 200g/sqm photobase paper. The price of the service: 35 €/poster, including VAT.
To take advantage of this service you should comply with the following terms:
- 1. You should be a registered participant
- 2. You should have an accepted poster presentation
- 1. Order the service by e-mail email@example.com
- 2. Send your file to the same address before 1 May*
If your file is too large to send via ordinary e-mail please use the free Mammutmail or Yousendit services.
- 3. You HAVE TO receive a confirmation about the file quality from the organiser
- 4. Payment
- 5. Confirmation on the payment and printing of your poster
- 6. Pick up your poster at the registration desk of the conference
Advanced payment is necessary to print your poster. It can be made by bank transfer or credit card. On-site cash payment is not available!
Size: 840 x 1190 mm - portrait page
Resolution: 300 dpi, pdf format, 5cm bleed limits
File name: lastname_lectureID.pdf